Sunday, May 1, 2011

smallfruit fig: Econ! « Greatermind's not-so-great Blog

Econ, you are a thorn in my heart! Actually, you should not even be a thorn, the problem lies with myself for making you into one :(

I remember that before year 5, I would dread studying for exams for humanities since I felt that there was quite a lot of memorization needed. So I was very happy that in in year 5 there would not be any humanities. However, there was still biology to mug for in year 5. So finally in year 6, there isn't biology, but I don't really like physics now. I'm not sure is it because when your worst subject is gone, another subject must take the place of worst subject. So when physics is gone, may I start to dislike either chemistry or math? Now I'm starting to question if I really like Math and Chem or is it that they just happen to be what I enjoy more when compared to subjects like physics. I think I do like Math! As for the sciences, I think I like them when I do well in them. That is why there is a shift in interest from Physics to Chemistry over the years. I like Chinese, I know I miss having Chinese lesson but I'm quite sure I do not miss humanities lesson :D I actually enjoy most lessons, I just do not like homework but then I am a typical Singaporean that ä¹–ä¹– passes up all homework.

I'm blogging so frequently now -.-

好歌推薦 time!

This is F.I.R latest song from their latest album 《亞特蘭提斯》Atlantis was first mentioned by Plato, we don't know if it really existed or not but it was said to be a place of advanced civilization and it sank into the ocean 9000 years ago. So in the song, Atlantis symbolizes the dreams that people are pursuing and the hopes of the people. Haha, what a poor explanation, just press play and listen to the song bah! I like the melody of this song, according to somewhere I read it says the song contains elements from 愛爾蘭æ°'謠 (Ireland folksong?), not that I know what Ireland folksongs sound like, but maybe you know so you can tell me more about that if you want to :P I think F.I.R songs were not so good in the last few albums, I don't even remember their last album! But this one is not bad!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More